Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Taylor Lewan...seems to want to join the Bengals
(03-08-2023, 03:57 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Pollack is just a bad O-line coach.  You cant keep moving Carman (or anyone else) all around then being surprised he isnt doing well when he hasnt had time to learn the position before Pollack sends him to another position he has to learn all over.  

Keep him at LT where he showed some ability, where he was drafted out of college and let him continue to develope there.  Dont keep moving him around then being surprised he doesnt work out when you keep moving him all over the place.

Perhaps "the call" to move players around is made by the OC, and Pollack is just doing as he's told?  I mean all of the coaches have to work with the talent that the team provides to them, and their job in this case is to put the best 5 on the field.  It's easy for us to say things like "how can you just put the guy who was a college Tackle at Guard, and expect him to succeed?", but we also have the benefit of hindsight and they had to try to get the 2nd round pick onto the field.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taylor Lewan...seems to want to join the Bengals - SunsetBengal - 03-08-2023, 04:07 PM