Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys"
(03-08-2023, 06:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This is my fear. It just doesn't seem like a smart idea to even be talking about moving Carman to RT honestly.

Now, Jonah has played RT in college and then they rule that out? I was like WTF?

(03-08-2023, 06:23 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I was disappointed in Callahan’s seemingly dismissal of giving Carman a try at left tackle and Jonah at right tackle.

(03-08-2023, 06:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Same here, maybe it is Brian Callahan and not Frank Pollack...

If so, not smart by Callahan unless Carman really plays well where he has never played.

I totally understand not moving Jonah to RT.  Guy has been a LT for 7 straight years, we have no idea how he would do on the right side and we do not need that kind of uncertainty, hell we should be uncertain if he can handle LT this season.  The responsibility is on the personnel department to identify and draft, or sign, a RT.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys" - casear2727 - 03-08-2023, 07:58 PM