Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys"
(03-08-2023, 07:54 PM)casear2727 Wrote: As we have some on here saying Wright is a Day 3 pick one of the PFF post combine mocks had Wright gone by #22.... 

He's definitely my guy. 

Mine too.

(03-08-2023, 07:58 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I totally understand not moving Jonah to RT.  Guy has been a LT for 7 straight years, we have no idea how he would do on the right side and we do not need that kind of uncertainty, hell we should be uncertain if he can handle LT this season.  The responsibility is on the personnel department to identify and draft, or sign, a RT.

Well, Jonah has at least played on the right side in college. I just thought totally ruling it out was a mistake and acting like 
Carman could make the move easily seemed unrealistic.

(03-08-2023, 08:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It's the same thing, every year.  As we get closer to the draft, there are close to 100 prospects who "someone" has a 1st round grade on, yet only 32 (this year only 31) actually get taken in the 1st round.

Just like every draft, there will be risers that bust, talented guys that fall, and a lot of otherwise roster building players taken along the way.

Truth, the draft is a crapshoot. We will all be surprised once again by who falls and who are taken way higher than we thought.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys" - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-08-2023, 08:04 PM