Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys"
(03-09-2023, 11:32 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: 1.  Many alternate choices could be made, however there are 48 other roster spots that also need to be filled.

2.  Don't be so sure.  If Carman doesn't produce this year, the team can save $1.7M in cap space for 2024 by releasing him.

3.  Collins didn't "suck", he was playing injured all season long.  Funny how when people got on Williams for stinking it up, many said "but he was playing injured", but because Lael Collins tried to tough it out "he sucks".. 

FWIW most of us realized Lael Collins was a gamble, as we were all aware of his injury history.  The team gave him a shot, it didn't work out the way they wanted it to, time to release Collins and free up the cap space.

Fans from Dallas said he was lazy and would not practice last year he had tons of days off this year more than any other player. Players must pass a physical to get singed so I do not buy the injury excuse IMO he is a lazy bum. He will be right next to Pollack in the dog house until I see a change on the field. 

We are a Superbowl contender our standards have been raised and rightfully so across the board. Anything short of 4.5 yards per rush next year is a failure for Pollack and this is letting him off easy since the run game is about 35% to 40% of our offense if that much. They brought another coach in last year to help teach the o-line to pass block because Pollack sucks at that as well.

15 teams were 4.5 yards or better in yards per carry last year this is not asking too much. I care less about how many yards, we do not need 2000 yards from the run game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys" - BengalsBong - 03-09-2023, 12:30 PM