Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys"
(03-09-2023, 03:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I guess he did well with La'el Collins, Becton and Volson so not all bad. Carman finally coming around at his natural position etc.

I'm not sure sure, personally.
Becton has been in the league for 3 seasons and played only 739 offensive snaps, all but 48 of which came in 2020.
In that timespan, he's had 443 pass block snaps and allowed 25 total pressures including 7 sacks.
The jury is still out on whether he'll become a good player in his career, as he hasn't had much of an opportunity to see the field.

The pessimist in me wants to say just because Volson started at LG this past season, he still wasn't "good," but as a 4th round rookie coming from FCS school, he's coming along I guess. I hope he continues to ascend, as he's definitely one of the worst starters on the team right now.

Carman also is a question mark. He's looked decent at LT and even at LG for limited snaps in 2021. But he was a disaster at RG, no denying that.
This could be Carman's make-or-break season.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys" - ochocincos - 03-09-2023, 03:53 PM