Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys"
(03-09-2023, 05:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice post Ochocincos, all true. Was just trying to give Pollack a little cred. He IS better than the Piano Man, but that isn't 
saying much.
I would be all for adding a better OL coach if the OL doesn't make significant strides this year.

Which is weird, dude was decent for a 4th round rookie being thrown into the starting lineup. He should only get better now that 
he has played against elite NFL talent. Dude completely decleated a couple guys this last season and that was awesome.

I like Volson.

I am sure I will get all kind of flack for saying so lol  Wink

Yes and no.

Alexander has (way) more notable great players under his tutelage.
He just really swung and missed with Ogbuehi and Fisher, leading to the need (or desire) to try someone new.

I had high hopes for Pollack, but he's been here 3 years now and he really just has...Volson to speak on, maybe?
We can't say for sure yet with Carman since he hasn't solidified a starting spot again, we know Price was a bust for the Bengals, and there aren't any other guys who have really come on.

Pollack might be the kind of guy that's good with proven talent but not great at developing new dudes.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys" - ochocincos - 03-09-2023, 05:16 PM