Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys"
(03-09-2023, 05:16 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Yes and no.

Alexander has (way) more notable great players under his tutelage.
He just really swung and missed with Ogbuehi and Fisher, leading to the need (or desire) to try someone new.

I had high hopes for Pollack, but he's been here 3 years now and he really just has...Volson to speak on, maybe?
We can't say for sure yet with Carman since he hasn't solidified a starting spot again, we know Price was a bust for the Bengals, and there aren't any other guys who have really come on.

Pollack might be the kind of guy that's good with proven talent but not great at developing new dudes.

Could say the same thing about PA, he was good with proven talent, but couldn't coach up his players. The great players were polished
when they got here, Braham, Whit, Bobbie Williams, Willie, Steinbach, Levi Jones etc. 

We all remember when he was starting Nasty Nate Livings, Stacy Andrews, Gutcheck, drafting Ogbuehi and Fisher who really hurt the 
entire team late in the Marv years...

As much as I am not impressed with what Pollack has done so far I like him better than the Piano Man. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys" - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-09-2023, 06:29 PM