Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys"
(03-10-2023, 09:35 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I do too, and I expect him to make a huge leap this year. Now that he has a full year of play under his belt, and he is actually an NFL lineman that can take advantage of things like Big Willie's and other's services, along with another year of coaching from Pollack, I expect him to have a solid year.

We three do. The expectation level is pretty high here. Volson was a 4th rounder and didn’t play a high level of competition. Once he got acclimated he did pretty good. We played several late games and playoff games without 3 OL starters. We won 10 games in a row. When we were healthy we were good not great. Many on here act like none of that matters. The first KC game with no sacks by Chris Jones or the rest of their DL was a dream or the Bills game. They are still demanding major FA signings despite what we need to do to keep Tee,Chase, and Joe. Much less many defensive starters.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys" - Soonerpeace - 03-10-2023, 12:54 PM