Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Bengals Will Be Just Fine For 2023 Season
(03-10-2023, 01:37 PM)kevin Wrote: The Bengals main goal is to reign Burrow and next year probably Chase, because you want both long time. The LSU Connection. So they are making money moves to keep both.

So it would be easy to panic over Free Agency and The Draft as a Fan after all the bad years of this franchise. However going to the Super Bowl and AFC Championship last 2 years tells me Coach Taylor has his system working, and even Semi-GM Tobin and Front Office of Brown Family are doing better.

I assume Bengals will lose some fan favorites, but most of the team will be back. Think of the Patriots dynasty years. The salary cap forced Patriots to keep changing some players, but for years they kept Brady and Gronk and most of the team together for many Super Bowl runs. They had to give up big name fan favorites and try to replace them, but The System stayed in place. So the Coach Taylor System will stay in place, and most of the key players.

I do not know how Bengals will look after Free Agency losses and Cuts, and any Veterans added and of course new players out of college. I know anybody added will be who they think fits Coach Taylors System, a system that is working and winning, So Bengals should be just fine in September for another Play-Off run.

Don't worry too much, Bengals will be fine. GO BENGALS

Tiger Who Dey CigarWho DeyTiger

Great post. I don’t think it resonates with several that it’s a different situation for the franchise. Being fiscally responsible is the only way to make this work. We don’t need to look at our situation and be so cap strapped that we whine,whimper, and ***** like Brandon Beane did after losing to us. Baltimore is smart and DeCosta for relenting. The bottom line is better to be smart now than screwed down the road.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Will Be Just Fine For 2023 Season - Soonerpeace - 03-10-2023, 02:36 PM