Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Bengals Will Be Just Fine For 2023 Season
(03-11-2023, 10:33 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Not gonna lie. The cap confuses me and it's not something I've really paid a lot of attention to. But the Bengals do seem to be behind the curve when it comes to some of the tools that are at there disposal. I've just been seeing things like the Bengals were 3rd in most cap space and now are 16th after all the restructuring teams have done. Also saw that the Packers created more space than the Bengals have by restructuring 3 contracts. I just think with all the talk of paying Bates or not handcuffing ourselves was irrelevant if we could've worked it out to negate his cap hit if needed. I'm just worried about losing a big piece of our good secondary and saw a tweet about a potential browns free agency that include Bates ( please please don't have a free agency where bates goes to Cleveland ).

I’d expect GB is preparing for life after Aaron Rodgers. I’m sure they are going to have a huge cap hit when he bolts. Restructuring deals is just kicking the can down the road as another poster so cutely posted.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Will Be Just Fine For 2023 Season - Soonerpeace - 03-11-2023, 11:18 AM