Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Bengals Will Be Just Fine For 2023 Season
(03-12-2023, 11:25 AM)Graphicguy Wrote: You just don’t know how some players will transition from college to the pros.  Plus, I think the Bengals tend to stick with their draft mistakes longer than other teams.  But, all teams whiff on draft picks.

Did the light go on for Carman?  I dunno.  Need to see him play an entire season as a starter.

As far as Polllack, he has had little in the way of success with this OL..even when the Bengals dropped barrels of cash on FAs.  It’s getting hard to support him given what we’ve seen so far.

As good a job as Zac has done with the rest of his coaches, OL seems to be his one bugaboo.  Or, maybe Mike Brown really likes Pollack and that’s why he stays.

Sure hope we add a good RT and a few depth pieces so we can truly see if Pollack is the answer at OL coach. When the OL was 
healthy mid season it was really coming on in both pass protection and in the run game. I wouldn't say Pollack is most definitely 
the problem, at least not quite yet. If the OL is the problem once again this season I will say it.

We need to see the biggest improvement on the OL this year even more than last year. We saw the RZ Offense improve last year
the most which was one of the biggest needs. We will see if the other biggest weakness improves under Pollack this year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Will Be Just Fine For 2023 Season - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-12-2023, 03:23 PM