Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are the Bengals not clearing cap by restructuring deals?
(03-12-2023, 04:34 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Answer me this? Staying competitive and keeping Joe Burrow happy…is that important? The Bengals past history is just that. Staying competitive and having a shot each year at an AFC Championship & SB is pretty important. We had 3 OL starters out and lost to KC at the last due to an unlikely special teams lapse on a punt return and ill timed PF penalty. We beat KC with no sacks the first game this year w/ a healthy OL. Injuries derailed us. KC & Philly were healthy.

I don't disagree with you, I'm just saying we had to do a whole buttload of losing in order to get Burrow and Chase and to move on from Marvin.  We lost BEFORE being championship-caliber and the Rams are going to lose AFTER being championship-caliber.

I hate the Steelers, but they are a franchise that has found a way to win (or at least not lose a lot) year in and year out, while most other teams have to pay now or pay later for their success.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are the Bengals not clearing cap by restructuring deals? - Nately120 - 03-12-2023, 05:06 PM