Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are the Bengals not clearing cap by restructuring deals?
(03-12-2023, 05:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't disagree with you, I'm just saying we had to do a whole buttload of losing in order to get Burrow and Chase and to move on from Marvin.  We lost BEFORE being championship-caliber and the Rams are going to lose AFTER being championship-caliber.

I hate the Steelers, but they are a franchise that has found a way to win (or at least not lose a lot) year in and year out, while most other teams have to pay now or pay later for their success.

The Ravens and the Steelers both fit that. The past is the past. Frankly I believe Mike Brown has been the problem. I don’t know the whole history. He held onto Marvin too long and stifled Tobin. It’s obvious with the indoor facility, Paycor stadium deal, and free agency the last several years that there’s been some changes. It’s obvious that the combination of Taylor, Tobin, and Burrow has put the franchise on a great level and trajectory. Hopefully they have a great plan and solid decision making going forward.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are the Bengals not clearing cap by restructuring deals? - Soonerpeace - 03-12-2023, 05:42 PM