Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are the Bengals not clearing cap by restructuring deals?
(03-13-2023, 09:26 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I’ll start over:
Mahomes first year he sat and Alex Smith started. Burrow got hurt.
Mahomes second year he starts they lose in the wild card. Burrow makes it to the Super Bowl we lose to the Rams
Mahomes 3rd year they lose to the Pats in the SB and Burrow loses to KC in AFC Championship.

My point was to GoCards to match up our timeline. He said “ We would all trade that problem for 5 straight AFC Championships and being 2 time SB Champions and still being a contender.

KC understands you must make moves to stay on top in lieu of just signing your own who have yet to even win a SB. ”

Well he said 5 straight championships ( I think he meant appearances) well matching Mahomes timeline we’ve been to 2 straight and he won a SB year 3 let’s hope we do too. Mahomes didn’t make the SB year 2 of him starting.

WTF? You still butchered it.
1st year Mahomes sat and Burrow was injured in game 10. 
2nd year (1st full starting) Mahomes lost in the AFCCG to Brady and the pats)
3rd year (2nd full starting) Mahomes won the SB vs 49ers.
4th year (3rd full starting) Mahomes lost the SB vs Bucs.
5th year (4th full starting) Mahomes lost the AFCCG to the Bengals.
6th year (5th full starting) Mahomes won the SB vs Eagles. 

So, in his first 3 full seasons as the starter, Mahomes lost an AFCCG, won a SB and lost a SB.
In his first 2 full years starting, Burrow lost a SB and lost an AFCCG. So that means he will win the SB this year to match Mahomes first 3 years in a full season starting. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are the Bengals not clearing cap by restructuring deals? - rfaulk34 - 03-13-2023, 10:54 PM