Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted.
(03-14-2023, 11:53 AM)jj22 Wrote: Offense is going to have to carry the load and they should be able to (they haven't in the postseason).

They at least need to carry the load until whoever is back there get's up to speed.

Bengals should have worried about 2025 in 2025 at least. But this win now mode is new to them.

They aren't going to be able to re-sign Tee with that agent so all these sacrifices under the umbrella of trying will be all for nothing which is what really sucks about this 2 year in advance budget.

That's what really kills me about this.

They're not getting Burrow, Chase, AND Higgins on the books. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

Sooner or later, Burrow is going to have to elevate the talent he has. Jamar Chase was enough. Hell, I think Tee Higgins was enough before drafting chase.

We have a Joe Burrow but we're coddeling him like Andy Dalton in every position except the one that he can't elevate: The O Line.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - NotBigzo - 03-14-2023, 12:01 PM
Free Agency Three Days in - Joelist - 03-15-2023, 09:57 PM