Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sources: The #Eagles and #Bengals are the 2 finalists for standout S Chauncey Gardn
(03-14-2023, 11:27 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Poor guy, you only have 300+ women waiting to me you? I’ve got thousands. Or so my emails tell me. I’m also good friend with a Nigerian Prince so I’m kind of a big deal ThumbsUp

I live in a fairly small area so 300 is not too shabby.   But the reason I never followed up is they are probably waiting to meet me now just to laugh at me.  Or maybe they think I'm a DoorDash or Uber Eats driver and I have their delivery?

(03-14-2023, 11:41 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Don't forget to claim all of your fee gift cards!

Thanks for the reminder to check.  Not a gift card this time but I just printed out the Blockbuster rent two get one free coupon.  Also caught a message in my junk mail that my Amazon account has been suspended and to please click a link to reactivate it.  I followed the link and all they asked for was my full name, date of birth, social security number, a photo of my drivers license and my mother's maiden name to reactivate it.  It must have been in my junk mail by mistake because the sender was totallynotascam@notscamingingyouforrealthistime.amzcon.notscam.  Glad I caught that in time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sources: The #Eagles and #Bengals are the 2 finalists for standout S Chauncey Gardn - George Cantstandya - 03-14-2023, 12:06 PM