Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted.
(03-14-2023, 12:55 PM)jj22 Wrote: And not a playoff victory to show for it. Hell only 1 playoff appearance. 1 winning season. But neither had Tee’s agent which is also the problem.

My point was that the Bengals have found ways to pay the QB & 2 top tier receivers, no problem. In the era past the one I mentioned, Marvin Jones left Cincy to try and be the man, not really for more money. Beyond that, I don't see the dots connecting on the olderer group's performance and this one's involving Tee. There are too many variables between the groups for this to be any kind of parallel. Maybe I am misunderstanding your post?

Tee's agent will respect Tee's wishes. I have zero doubt on that. However, I'm all about drafting skill guys and signing proven O & D linemen. I am all about signing a vet safety. Skill positions are PRICEY and, quite frankly, fairly easy to find in the draft for cheap.

If the Bengals ended up with a top 10 O line & top 10 Defense, but only had Burrow, Chase, and some top draft picks at skill spots mixed in w vets I would roll with that into the playoffs every year with confidence.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - PDub80 - 03-14-2023, 01:17 PM
Free Agency Three Days in - Joelist - 03-15-2023, 09:57 PM