Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted.
(03-14-2023, 05:04 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I've already outlined what would need to happen for the team to not regress. The offense can't have it's buttcheek episodes because we won't have the defense to pick up the slack., which means the line MUST improve. 

Bengals aren't spending big $ on McGary and appear fine with Jonah next year. That leaves the draft, and we're horrible at evaluating O line talent in the draft.

It's not even in the draft picks we have used. It's the one we refused to use too. Creed Humphrey and Orlando Brown come to mind.

Dax Hill could be a stud for us at Safety and we could add a vet like Gardner-Johnson, Poyer, Rapp, Love, Thornhill etc.

We don't know if this Defense will be better or worse. We will have to see on that one if they can continue to pick up the slack.

McGary isn't even a really good pass protector. I would rather have Eluemunor who is still out there and is a possibility at RT.

We draft Darnell Wright for RT who can play both Tackle spots and bring in Eluemunor and one of those vet Safeties... SWEET. Smirk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-14-2023, 05:11 PM
Free Agency Three Days in - Joelist - 03-15-2023, 09:57 PM