Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted.
(03-14-2023, 06:18 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'd ask why your such a girl, but I don't want to insult girls. Everyone knew Bates was gone, they already drafted his replacement. Bell was the only surprise, and he got more money approaching 30 than the Bengals were willing to part with. I like Bell as much as the next guy, but the decision makes sense. And the FA's grabbed on day one are the one's usually overpaid by desperate teams. We re-signed Pratt, which hardly anyone saw coming. And, oooo , the Bills address needs on day 1, but yet they still have nothing for the Bengals when they hit the field.  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

The Pratt deal was also a good one for the Bengals and there are lots of Safeties out there to be had that could be upgrades and 
are younger besides Poyer who is older. But Gardner-Johnson, Rapp, Julian Love, Thornhill are all younger and could be upgrades 
over Bell. Eluemunor is still out there and it looks like McGary's price is going down. 

We could end up in a great place after everything settles down, thanks to Pratt staying with a good deal and both S leaving.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-14-2023, 06:27 PM
Free Agency Three Days in - Joelist - 03-15-2023, 09:57 PM