Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted.
(03-14-2023, 09:09 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I would hand out ton of chill pills if I had them.

The reality is the Bengals are letting FA come to them. There are still a ton of free agents out there looking for a job. The best OT is still available (not that I think we will make a play for Orlando Brown), good TE's, CB's, safeties, DL, OL and we also need a back up QB possibly.

I say we relax, trust the off season process and watch the Bengals FO let it play out. There are teams that will need to cut good players to get under the cap. Those cut players don't count against the free agents signed by other teams that will help us get an extra pick or 2 in 2024.

I believe the FO has a plan, I believe they anticipated the B&B losses at safety. We knew Perrine was going to get paid. But, was he a success due to our offense, he sure was not great prior to arrival.

It is like watching us go down 10 points in the first half, with Burrow and our offense, we seem to always get back into or win the game.

The FO has to realize that trust in them has to be earned or they won’t sniff keeping Burrow et al. If they fail to keep this team competitive they are screwed.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Soonerpeace - 03-14-2023, 11:28 PM
Free Agency Three Days in - Joelist - 03-15-2023, 09:57 PM