Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted.
(03-14-2023, 11:57 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: The panic is laughable. I don't necessarily think the disappointment is. That's where I fall. Now of course that could get better by the end of free agency. We are in no way not a playoff caliber team, but I do feel right this second we are very possibly a worse team.

The one hope is that a lot of our young players we are not counting on make the improvements many young players do and it could make up for the losses thusfar. We have a lot of young guys at S and RB that are talented and if given the chance could lessen the losses or potentially be even better. With that all said I really hope we don't lose anyone else unless we are planning to replace them.

And generally the veterans that come in on a playoff team usually come later in the FA period don't they? Only thing that sucks is a lot of them are gunning for Kansas City instead of us.

If people are disappointed we didn't go out and sign a bunch of high dollar day one players, they are not living in reality. No one should have been expecting a Free Agency like we had last year or the year before, you simply can't do that year after year when you have to pay Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins, then Chase. Those disappointed fans get a big fat "Duh" from me.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Sled21 - 03-15-2023, 09:00 AM
Free Agency Three Days in - Joelist - 03-15-2023, 09:57 PM