Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sources: The #Eagles and #Bengals are the 2 finalists for standout S Chauncey Gardn
(03-14-2023, 12:15 PM)jj22 Wrote: I think they need to sign a FA safety as well but I can't imagine signing one for close to what Bates/Bell got. Even if they can get one cheaper, how big of a difference is a couple million when taking into consideration a known commodity and locker room leader. I feel like it has to be on the cheap in order to defend not just dishing out a couple more million to bring back Bell.

I doubt the FA they bring in will be on the CGJ level. If they brought in a replacement on that level then it'll almost look like they are admitting they blew it with Bell.
I really don't think they care about people knowing they blew it with Bell. Sure, it may have been a mistake, but it's also a business.

I think Zac and Duke knows what they're doing and are letting the pieces fall into place before they makes any drastic moves.

We also can't be huge spenders right away while working on Burrow's contract, as well as other guys.
(03-14-2023, 01:12 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Mike Hilton is the only real person I've seen talk about CGJ. Who knows if the Bengals are interested, but I would love to have this dude.

Yeah. That would be huge for us.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sources: The #Eagles and #Bengals are the 2 finalists for standout S Chauncey Gardn - BFritz21 - 03-15-2023, 01:58 PM