Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted.
(03-15-2023, 04:33 PM)Au165 Wrote: Correct, they are hoarding cash. The archaic funding rules that were established in the 50's before the NFL became one of the biggest companies in the world is the main hang up stopping smaller market teams from being able to act as the bigger ones in terms of contract structures. 

And they aren’t going to overpay. Now it remains to be seen if they are being to conservative. We’ll see after free agency and the draft. I can assure you Joe Burrow is in the loop. He wants Tee as does Chase. Whether it all works out who knows.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Soonerpeace - 03-15-2023, 05:24 PM
Free Agency Three Days in - Joelist - 03-15-2023, 09:57 PM