Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Keeping Tee Will Have Some Consequences
(03-15-2023, 03:43 PM)GodFather Wrote: Obviously we are keeping Joe, so that is a no brainer. But keeping Tee with Joe and soon Chase, thats going to cost us alot of money. I know people aren't happy with so many players leaving in FA but this is what happens when we sign the big contracts coming up. Something will have to give.

I am just ECSTATIC we still have Lou and the other coaches. That is key. Those guys are going to find people to fit the system. Let them work their magic. They haven't let us down yet so let just let the process play out this offseason with FA and the draft.

We will be back on top competing for the ring this upcoming year...and the guys who left most likely wont but they will be getting whats most important to them..their money.

Absolutely if that is what happens, sure sounds like we really want to bring back Tee, but we will suffer somewhere else putting that 
much money into our weapons. Never know though, we said we also wanted to bring back our own this FA but that may have meant 
our big guys and not the smaller ones. Bell was really the only one who was a big time starter for us that was unexpected. We can 
still upgrade where we lost players and maybe even get players at a bargain the longer we wait.

With Tee I think we have to act like we are bringing him back, even if we aren't. It is a good strategy that could end in a nice trade 
for us and adding somewhere else which could help the team even more. Putting all your money into 1 basket should only be used 
on the QB that takes you to the promised land for the most part and the trenches cannot be ignored in front of him.

We have been trying to build up the OL and I thought did well last year, was starting to really work until LC went down, now we need 
to add a RT to keep that going. The interior is no longer a problem. In the end we will have to wait and see, Tee helps on those deep
fades down the sideline and he is one of the best at this but he also has been banged up at times and this can be a big gamble if we
do pay him big dough.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keeping Tee Will Have Some Consequences - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-15-2023, 06:10 PM