Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted.
(03-15-2023, 04:21 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yes. And there were more guys that I didn't list. So those were my preference, but there were some other guys that help us too.

For sure there are more, I do like Eluemunor more than any other RT out there though. I hope we get him as he is a decent pass protector
and probably an upgrade over LC at least in this aspect he is. Julian Love is one heck of a talent at Safety and can play either position, same 
as Dax. Thornhill is also versatile and Rapp reminds me of Bell a lot before he came here.

(03-15-2023, 05:09 PM)Au165 Wrote: We will. Burrow turned Uzomah and Hurst into the same guy who basically got the same deal. I would be curious if someone like Geisecki or Foster Moreau don't look at that and think maybe a one year stop over in Cincinnati isn't the worst idea.

Yeah, it is just a question if we add the next TE for Burrow in FA or in the Draft or both. Geisecki or Moreau like you said might 
see how guys like CJ and Hayden got paid after being here and sign a 1 year deal with us, makes sense.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-15-2023, 06:31 PM
Free Agency Three Days in - Joelist - 03-15-2023, 09:57 PM