Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Keeping Tee Will Have Some Consequences
(03-15-2023, 07:49 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: The line did play better. But the injuries showed we don't have much depth and Collins was pretty bad before he went down. People that cover the Bengals were pretty blah on Volson as well. I was really hoping we might try and bring someone in that could be an improvement over Volson. Or maybe a RT and then draft a early mid Rd guard for depth or possible starter. Now I think we are stuck on drafting a RT in Rd 1 which isn't bad but BPA would be good especially losing players. 

The OL was playing well enough for a 10 win streak and completely shut down Chris Jones and the KC defense giving up zero sacks the regular season game. I don’t know who you are talking about who was blah on Volson. He improved a bunch and the staff was pleased. He was a rookie and they changed the scheme. They dominated the Bills with 3 backups. But I think they need to draft a tackle in round 1 but if there’s a big time TE at TE they may have to go there. But they can’t afford to use all their draft choices on the OL.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keeping Tee Will Have Some Consequences - Soonerpeace - 03-15-2023, 08:03 PM