Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Keeping Tee Will Have Some Consequences
(03-15-2023, 08:03 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: The OL was playing well enough for a 10 win streak and completely shut down Chris Jones and the KC defense giving up zero sacks the regular season game. I don’t know who you are talking about who was blah on Volson. He improved a bunch and the staff was pleased. He was a rookie and they changed the scheme. They dominated the Bills with 3 backups. But I think they need to draft a tackle in round 1 but if there’s a big time TE at TE they may have to go there. But they can’t afford to use all their draft choices on the OL.

Joe Goodberry for one said Volson was okay and if your good with okay than thats fine. I also believe theyre were others but I can't name them specifically.
I'm not suggesting spending every draft pick on the line I'm only anticipating them using one pick i was suggesting getting a guard in FA and a 1st round 
Tackle or a Tackle in FA and a guard in the draft at some point. I think Cappa blanked Chris Jones the first go rd and he was probably our best lineman before
his injury. But we need depth so we should be trying to pickup a FA for the line even if its just to increase the overall talent of the oline room.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keeping Tee Will Have Some Consequences - NUGDUKWE - 03-15-2023, 09:08 PM