Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Keeping Tee Will Have Some Consequences
(03-15-2023, 09:18 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I’ve had discussions with Goodberry and an AFC OC ( not the Bengals) and Volson ( for a rookie played well and improved) . Improved is the key word. He’s not a finished product. I’m wanting to swap picks with Detroit at #18 and nail an immediate starter at RT or TE. Give up our second round pick. Now of course it depends if it looks like there’s not been a big run on either position then don’t do it. But I’d have Detroit be keyed into that’s a possibility and get their OK. Then pull the trigger if at 18 there’s a superstar. But they are going to have to get some free agents. And… they can’t be fillers. I agree but it’s hard to know about the draft yet.

I hate giving up picks. But it is gonna be tense waiting for our pick and hoping the right players fall if we're keyed on a RT. I like Volson and I would be a little torn if we brought in a vet G in FA to replace him because he did what he was asked this year and did it probably as well as we could've hoped. We just need to increase our depth but we have limited picks and our needs have been growing thus far in FA.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keeping Tee Will Have Some Consequences - NUGDUKWE - 03-15-2023, 09:23 PM