Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted.
(03-15-2023, 10:04 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Not too worried about FA right now. I doubt that Burrow, Higgens, or Chase will get their contract right away. I would expect around training camp. The Bengals are def the type of team that likes to wait to sign FA. Let the market cool down a bit. I think both Cappa and Karras was signed on day 3 last year, and Awuzie on day 4. Collins was almost a week after FA started. People need to calm down and see what happens.

The agreement with Cappa was like 1 minute after the tampering period opened up. It was announced by Adam Schefter at 12:01 on Monday, March 14. (Official signings could only happen on March 16. The tampering period began at noon on March 14). He was the first guard announced.

Karras was also the first day of the tampering period. Announced by Ian Rapoport around 1:30pm that day (Monday, March 14).

That was one very exciting day for Bengaldom. (Although then we sweated out their actually signing, especially after Tom Brady un-retired and tried to woo Cappa back.)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Nepa - 03-15-2023, 10:10 PM
Free Agency Three Days in - Joelist - 03-15-2023, 09:57 PM