Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted.
(03-16-2023, 02:11 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: I'm just a cynic that looks at things with more skepticism than optimism.

Why does the rest of the league insist on this guy being an RT instead of a left one? I'm willing to chalk up toe Chicago bears being dumbassess for insisiting on it, but not Baltimore or KC...

FWIW, people said he was gonna be ass after the combine, Bengals included.

Be grateful for what you have though. That’s all I’m saying. We’re headed back to the afc championship 3 years in a row. That’s an accomplishment from years past. We have Joe burrow and Chase, and Higgins. The team is actually spending on oline and managing the cap well.

But don’t get too caught up in analyzing it either. It’s just a game. As fun as it is to watch, it’s only 2 hours out of the week for 21 weeks out of the year. It shouldn’t take up as much time as it does for us—but hey, it’s a fun sport to watch. I get it. Here I‘ve spent 3 hours online tonight when I definitely have better things to do. But it’s fun, so **** it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Bengalstripes9 - 03-16-2023, 02:20 AM
Free Agency Three Days in - Joelist - 03-15-2023, 09:57 PM