Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katie and Tobin send message to league and Bengals fans
(03-16-2023, 10:38 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: How is saying "as of now" a contradiction? As of now, as in, not necessarily so later. I followed that by saying they need to get back to where they were last year through FA, so obviously I am acknowledging that there is still more time in FA. 

I say FA isn't over yet, and you reply to me disagreeing because FA isn't over yet. Talk about nothing burger comments.

I am also happy at getting a good LT at a good price.

You don’t realize it. It starts out negative and you say let’s don’t celebrate we are worse. Better would have been we’ve still got work to do with the roster but the good news is that free agency is not over and theres the draft yet. It came off negative and pessimistic
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Katie and Tobin send message to league and Bengals fans - Soonerpeace - 03-16-2023, 11:35 AM