Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katie and Tobin send message to league and Bengals fans
(03-16-2023, 11:46 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Or that's just how you chose to read it. My literal first words are "It's a good signing". And I didn't say lets don't celebrate, I said lets not pop the corks YET. As in we will later when the job is finished, you don't celebrate a W at halftime.

Sure glad I can always count on you to come and tell me how I need to reword my posts to say basically the same thing, but in a way you approve of more. Have a good day. ThumbsUp

“It's a good signing, and I am glad they aren't ignoring the OL, but it's not time to pop corks yet. The Bengals as of now are still worse than they were last year.”

Maybe it’s just me but that’s a party pooper to me. Of course a day after losing both safeties I’d expect so. It’s like honey you look great but you’ve put on a little weight. I get it you’ve always been a half empty guy. I know you are a longtime Bengals sufferer and your responses clearly reak of skepticism even though they are solid. But rarely praise this staff/mgt
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Katie and Tobin send message to league and Bengals fans - Soonerpeace - 03-16-2023, 12:19 PM