Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1st Post-Orlando Brown Hot Take... Jonah...
(03-16-2023, 02:09 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Yep, although losing both S's is not ideal, there are still plenty of great player on the Defense that features a brilliant mad scientist named Lou running it. 

Plus who doesn't agree that swapping Bates for Brown was a great move by the front office

Not opposed to moving CTB to safety if need be as well. 

Joe

Let me just say when I got up to go to work this morning I saw the O. Brown news and I've been smiling all day. Best news in awhile around here.

As far as how LG and RT shake out ?? Going to be an interesting camp. I'm fairly certain Jonah will not be at LT, could he move to LG? maybe Could he go to RT? How's he going to handle Watts? I doubt Collins is back and healthy until at least mid season? That is if he isn't given an injury release?

Where does Volson go? Is he just a backup? Will he beat out Jonah for LG? Where does Carman figure in all this? Lots of questions.

All I know for sure is I'm all for all the Oline starter and backup depth we can get. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Post-Orlando Brown Hot Take... Jonah... - bengalfan74 - 03-16-2023, 03:58 PM