Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are your free agent targets for the Bengals - Day 3
(03-16-2023, 11:36 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I keep saying Irv Smith at TE.

Would like him or Foster Moreau who is currently my favorite for us.

(03-16-2023, 11:39 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I’d like to see Poona Ford brought in as rotational/pr dl if he’s willing to take a reasonable contract as a part time player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved Poona at Texas, guess he hasn't been great in the pros to still be available...

(03-16-2023, 01:10 PM)depthchart Wrote: Dont'a Foreman or Kareem Hunt could handle the work load and do a good job. They are both cheaper than Mixon.

Not many other backs that I would like from the remaining Free Agents that may be in the Bengals price range.

The Bengals may be preparing to Draft one in the first or 2nd round and maybe sign an older veteran that gets cut later to use with the rookie.

Good one on Dont'a Foreman, would like him if he can pass block a bit. Hunt is a talent but bad character, don't think we 
add a player like that. At least he used to have bad character, maybe he has changed, don't know.

(03-16-2023, 01:19 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Foster Moreau, TE
John Johnson III, S
D'Ernest Johnson, RB (#2 RB)
Cam Sims, WR (4th-5th WR)
Elijah Wilkinson G/T (quality depth, they currently have no backup real G)

I think at that point I would be perfectly content for the draft to fill in any other starter or depth needs (starting RB, RT that will start in 2024, P, #2 TE).

Replace John Johnson with Julian Love and would love that list TLL.  Cool

(03-16-2023, 01:55 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Not sure Hunt fits Zac's mold.

Cant read the list per it gets blurry when expanding and these old eyes don't work like they once did.

Yet want a good safety and maybe an adequate TE.

But think both TE's could be had in the draft along with a RB if the right TE cant be found.

So really just want a safety and possibly a IOL depth piece and Apple.

Then go into draft searching for TE, RB, Pass Rusher, CB, and a late round WR flyer

So Julian Love, Elijah Wilkinson or Dalton Risner and Apple and you are happy Go Cards?

I could definitely live with that. Wink
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who are your free agent targets for the Bengals - Day 3 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-16-2023, 05:47 PM