Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Keeping Tee Will Have Some Consequences
(03-16-2023, 01:52 PM)Graphicguy Wrote: Here’s what I don’t understand….

Why is everyone so hell bent on parting with Higgins?  He’s part of the best WR group in the league.  And, the whole point of playing the game is to score more than the opponent.  Burrow, Chase, Higgins is lethal when it comes to that.

As has been shown time and time again, no lead by the opponents are safe with these guys playing.

Personally?  I want to see the Bengals throw the ball all over the field and score on a whim with a short clock.  Let those other teams play for 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

Will they be expensive?  Sure.  The best of anything is always more expensive.

But, the cap will rise every year, too.

Any player, regardless of who it is, on either side of the ball, can play themselves out of a contract (see Mixon).  But, trading your best players for some sort of draft picks, which may or may not pan out?  Not interested.  Not sure why anyone else would be.

Burrow, Chase and Higgins are generational type players.  You don’t find them all that often.  When you do, you’ve hit the jackpot.  You don’t trade them away.  As long as you have them on your team, you always have a chance to win ANY game.

We will see if the Orlando Brown signing helps or hinders Tee coming back. The OL might be just fine if either Carman or Jonah 
play well there. Hoping it is Carman and we have our RT and LT for the foreseeable future. If the OL is good, it is all good with me
for Tee to come back. I think the only ones not wanting Tee back was if it prevented us from improving the trenches.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keeping Tee Will Have Some Consequences - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-16-2023, 06:48 PM