Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1st Post-Orlando Brown Hot Take... Jonah...
(03-16-2023, 07:18 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: any bengals fan with a working brain knows the defense is better than what the numbers indicate

when DJ Reader is healthy, the bengals are one of the toughest teams to run on

Truth and I find it very hard to believe we were 26th against the run...

When DJ went down we were bad until we brought in Tufele and we started to look better and when DJ came back we 
were WAY better against the run. DJ is so damn good honestly, not a player on the team besides maybe Burrow helps us 
more when healthy.

(03-16-2023, 07:18 PM)bengals1969 Wrote: I’ve hoped for a trade since seeing Carman handle LT well with the lights on bright. Now with Brown there is just one position battle, RT and Adeniji is packing his bags. Williams or Carman?  Training camp. Get a mid round guard in the draft, a guard like  Cody Ford and the revamped line is complete. Never again the Bengals opening offensive sequences of the AFC Championship game.

It was very promising with Carman. That is when Defenders are playing as hard as they possibly can and he played pretty well.

Great test for him and confidence builder. Carman doesn't get pushed around, he does the pushing. The more I look at what Cody 
Ford has done in the NFL I am not impressed at all but I did like him at Oklahoma when he played with Orlando. Hopefully he can 
gain some of that back and at the very least be a decent backup for us.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Post-Orlando Brown Hot Take... Jonah... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-16-2023, 07:40 PM