Poll: How are you feeling about the Bengals FA at this point?
This poll is closed.
Feeling Good
80.00%
28 80.00%
Feeling Meh
5.71%
2 5.71%
Feeling Sick
0%
0 0%
Too soon
14.29%
5 14.29%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Day 2 of FA - How is everyone feeling?
(03-17-2023, 09:32 AM)OSUfan Wrote: Why is safety a worry? Do you realize how we got Jessie Bates? We drafted him. Last year we drafted both Dax Hill and Tycen Anderson both of which Lou Anarumo was excited to bring into the safety room.

Safety is a worry until I see who’s there. Absolutely like Dax Hill and hearing they are really high on Tycen. But horribly inexperienced. The chemistry between Vonn and Jesse contributed greatly to the defense. Even if Dax & who starts next to him play well I don’t think they will be right out the gate. Safety is the last line of defense. Just like we defended Volson for the first few games for having to go up against Heyward and some others if they struggle it’s potentially more damaging.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Day 2 of FA - How is everyone feeling? - Soonerpeace - 03-17-2023, 09:52 AM