Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL supplements Logan and Cordell salary
(03-17-2023, 03:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Ah, I was assuming it had something to do with performance as well. Too bad, think that should be a part of it.

Yes, I brought this up earlier and the name of the program, perfomance-based, is a bit confusing as often performance is thought of as quality of performance.  In this case it simply means they performed as in carried out an action and for the purpose of the bonus that means playing time.  If it was based on quality of performance that would be a hard one to figure out especially for the positions where stats are not as clear as others and would place the bonuses to more subjectivity.  So if quality of play were a factor it would be more like a pro-bowl selection with a cash bonus for low paid players.  As I understand it the formula removes subjectivity from the equation.

On the other hand more playing time in the NFL is often, but not always, based on quality of performance.   :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL supplements Logan and Cordell salary - George Cantstandya - 03-17-2023, 03:49 PM