Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL supplements Logan and Cordell salary
(03-17-2023, 07:56 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Both deserve it as well.

Surprised not to see Pacheco on this list though

My guess is it is  because he didn't start seeing a higher percentage of snaps until later in the season.  He didn't get to around 40% or so until week 9 and only saw more than 50% of offensive snaps 2 times.   I'm too lazy to calculate the average but here are his regular season snap percentages:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PachIs00/gamelog/2022/

So he had some good games but also not a lot of playing time over the entire season which is what the bonuses are based on.   Here is another interesting example, Mr. Irrelevant Brock Purdy was the QB for the last 6 games of the 49ers regular season and went on to play for the 49ers all the way to the NFC Championship game until he got hurt.  He didn't make the top 25 for the bonus because he didn't play enough snaps per the formula.

Also the list provided is the top 25 that received bonuses as I understand it.  According to the same article "NFL players will receive $336 million in Performance-Based Pay for their performance during the 2022 season."  So it seems many still got a bonus as the top 25 list only accounts for about 18 million.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL supplements Logan and Cordell salary - George Cantstandya - 03-17-2023, 08:08 PM