Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Who’s the guy you want in the first.
(03-18-2023, 04:15 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: I want to see defense.  Someone on the Dline that can get to the QB.  I want a Chris Jones type player.  If no one is worthy of that pick I want to see an elite CB.  I want to see someone take this good Defense Lou has out there and make them even better.  This would help the team much more than any TE or RB.  I wouldnt use a pick on TE or RB until at least the 3rd round.  Focus on the defense.  Offense is already in good position with maybe the exception being RT.  RT would be my third choice behind Dline and CB.  If you can't find one of those 3, then trade back for more picks.

It's very unlikely to find an elite CB that late in the first. Those guys are gone usually in the top 10 because its such an important position. Any player we pick.os either going to have flaws or be a non premium position such as TE or RB. We went defense with basically our entire draft last year so I won't be surprised if we go offense this year. 

I think it will come down to BPA like last year but hope for a RT or TE because those are our biggest needs and likely best chance at value. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who’s the guy you want in the first. - TheFan - 03-18-2023, 04:35 PM