Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 March Bengal Board Draft Challenge
Well I tried to snip and copy my draft from MockDraftDatabase but obviously I am not tech savvy enough to accomplish this task so here it is:

RD. 1 - 28th Overall

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY6jAGbBEnF6cbOHnK2_I...A&usqp=CAU]

Darnell Wright - OT - Tennessee - 6'5" 333

Darnell Wright is the RT the Bengals have been seeking since Willie Anderson. Day 1 starter and the guy the Bengals should be able to bookend with Orlando for many years.

RD. 2 - 60th Overall

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgpqFeT4jw_vBLthPGjkJ...w&usqp=CAU]

Karl Brooks - DT - Bowling Green - 6'3" 303

Some may find this selection a bit early but Brooks is difference maker on the interior of a defensive line. Brooks gives he Bengals the legit inside pass rush they have missed since Geno. The pass rush ability of Brooks make Hendrickson and Hubbard even more dangerous.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQioVClxDNDNK5PqmG2Ien...g&usqp=CAU]

Tyjae Spears - RB - Tulane - 5'10" 201

Spears gives this offense the serious playmaker that has been missing from the backfield. Spears runs between the tackles and regularly runs through arm tackles. He has the speed to outrun the defense to the edge. When Spears hits the open field he has a whole new gear and runs away from defenders. The best part is he can pickup the blitz and pass protect and was actually lauded by the Senior Bowl coaching staff for his abilities in this area.

RD. 4 - 131st Overall

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQy7FLWps7wP6fFV0OthjH...g&usqp=CAU]

Isaiah McGuire - DE - Missouri - 6'4" 268

McGuire brings really good size, speed, and length to the position and has shown a variety of pass rush moves. He brings good skills for Hobby to cultivate into a real pro rusher.

RD. 5 - 163rd Overall

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqJrG_WtfH0_N-YTEGdEh...A&usqp=CAU]

Luke Schoonmaker - TE- Michigan - 251

A good all around TE that has drawn comparisons to Dawson Knox. Should be able to step in day 1 and be productive for this offense. Needs to continue stronger which should not be an issue with a NFL training and nutrition program.

RD. 6 - 206th Overall

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdH5ewqxQrH4y_-6iS7zU...g&usqp=CAU]

Rejzohn Wright - CB - Oregon State - 6'2" 193

The Bengals benefit from a very deep CB class by getting Wright at this point in the draft. Wright has very good size, length, and speed and can play both man and zone coverage. Wright needs to clean up his hand technique but he is a physically gifted corner that should be a good pro.

Rd. 7 - 246th Overall

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOjU68SbHFZDX_L3Mezmv...Q&usqp=CAU]

Carter Warren - OT - Pittsburgh - 6'5.5" 311

There is a lot to like about Warren. He brings elite length and good size to the position as well as experience and leadership. Warren has the skills to be a swing tackle with a ceiling of developing into a high quality starter at either tackle spot. Solid much needed depth for the line.

There is it...sorry I could not figure out how to screenshot my draft.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023 March Bengal Board Draft Challenge - OSUfan - 03-21-2023, 09:07 PM