Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals DB's Apple and Flowers Could Be Re-Signed
[quote pid='1344109' dateline='1679504820']
Stop going to whatever site told you Flowers or Apple was worth 11M. Maybe over a 4 year contract or something, but I wouldn't be interested in signing either for that long term either.
[/quote]

spotrac.com   NFL 2023 Free Agent Tracker Cincinnati Bengals

It does give an up to date list of Bengal players gone, Players added to Bengals, and Bengal players still unsigned. 

Those unsigned are CB- Apple, Flowers, Lammons, LB-Johnston, QB-Allen, TE-Sample, Wilcox, WR-Taylor, LS-Harris

With Bengals going to back to back AFC Championships and a Super Bowl, I think they might keep some of these players. Not all, but some. 

On Apple and Flowers it had a click Market Value and for each it was around 11 million.  Since nobody grabbed them week one of free agency, it could be Bengals resign them for less than that. 

It would be hard to lose Bell, Bates, Apple and Flowers.  That is losing a lot of DB's.  Of course Bengals did add a DB in Scott, but more around 4 million.

I do agree, 11 million each sounded too much to me also.  

I repeat, I do look for Bengals to resign some more of their own players. Since Bengals have been winning, this is not a blow it all up and start over. I look for some Bengals players to be resigned and stay right here off this list. Bengals have already resigned a lot of Bengals back who were in free agency a week ago.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals DB's Apple and Flowers Could Be Re-Signed - kevin - 03-22-2023, 03:30 PM