Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Who’s the guy you want in the first.
(03-22-2023, 12:38 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Of the players who I think have a realistic chance of being there, I want one of the following in the 1st:
Darnell Wright
Dawand Jones
Darnell Washington
Michael Mayer
Jahmyr Gibbs

Although It’s looking less and less likely that Wright is still on the board when we pick. Of course I would also be happy with Robinson or one of the other 3 tackles but I just don’t think they have a real shot of falling to us. I’d also prefer the pick be spent on Offense after such a heavy Defensive draft last year

Nice post once again WhoDeyK. Cannot disagree with any of your picks there either. Wright will be my hope, but unlikely.

(03-22-2023, 03:01 PM)OSUfan Wrote: No way would I take a RB over a 10 year starting caliber RT. I think you have better value selecting Tyjae Spears in the second or third and frankly like his break away ability better than that of Robinson. Robinson is a runner that thrives on getting 20+ carries a game. That is great if you do not have Joey B and the receiver group that is in Cincinnati. They are a pass first team and need back that can compliment that offense not be the focal point.

Saw that Spears looked great at the Senior Bowl in blitz pickup and effort. All for Tyjae now in the 3rd.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who’s the guy you want in the first. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-22-2023, 09:37 PM