Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals DB's Apple and Flowers Could Be Re-Signed
(03-24-2023, 03:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: No disagreement there, but do want to point out that Flowers is a good and experienced backup with pervious experience as a starter.  He's one of those that can come off the bench and play with not much dropoff from the starter, and he played 2/3 of all STs snaps.  I have a feeling that Darrin Simmons is quietly lobbying for Tre Flowers to be re-signed. But who know's?  We found Flowers, if they can't reach a deal they will just find someone else to plug into that spot.

Flowers is good depth, no question. Just what you want behind your main guys. He is versatile too and can play Slot in case Hilton 
needs a breather or is a size mismatch playing much bigger TE's. Also think Simmons is really banging the table for bringing him back.

Expect Flowers to be signed first and we will wait until Apple's worth lowers without getting offers cause he is an ass lol

(03-24-2023, 04:06 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree on Apple, was thinking a 2 year $13 million deal, but that is probably me just wishing. 

Yet in no way do I give him 10 or 11 million as suggested if Im the Bengals. Think Flowers for a little less as well.   

Just wait on Apple and his price will go down. Highly doubt a team signs him for that amount, dude is hated big time across the NFL.

We are only team that likes him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals DB's Apple and Flowers Could Be Re-Signed - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-24-2023, 04:23 PM