Poll: Who was a better Bengal?
Jessie Bates
Reggie Nelson
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vs Series: Jessie Bates vs Reggie Nelson
(03-24-2023, 09:35 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: It's close, but I'm going with nelson. Nelson's play against the steelers, and I just remember more big plays by nelson. I remember he had a massive clean hit against Dez Bryant that was wrongly penalized. One of my favorite hits from a Bengal.

https://youtu.be/psWMWRg9jgA

My favorite Reggie Nelson hit was the one against Owen Daniels.

(Domata Peko absolutely steamrolling Troy Polamalu is probably my favorite hit of all time. Lol)

(03-24-2023, 09:39 PM)samhain Wrote: I'm taking Bates.  I'm somewhat concerned that his value to the team is underestimated.  His ability to cover ground was possibly the best in the league for the position.  He played a big part in this defense being able to hold down leads.

He's a player that doesn't have eye-popping numbers.  Even so, he did a lot to keep this defense from getting beaten deep vs some very good quarterbacks.

Should be linked to the right time. He starts on the far hash 27 yard line and intercepts the ball at the 7-8 on the other sideline.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vs Series: Jessie Bates vs Reggie Nelson - TheLeonardLeap - 03-24-2023, 10:26 PM