Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 OL Draft Prospects Group Assessments
(03-26-2023, 09:58 AM)OSUfan Wrote: I am going to retract some of my concerns with Dawand Jones. I went back and rewatched much of his tape, notably Michigan, and there really was major improvement in his lateral movement from the beginning of the season to the end of the season. While he may not ever be a guy that is great at pulling across the formation it is apparent that he has worked hard on his feet and technique and I feel better with him as a RT possibility for the Bengals. There were even instances in the Michigan game where he was able to disengage from a double team block and catch a blitzing safety or corner.

Yeah, liking DaWand more and more if Darnell Wright isn't there. I think he could do the job and be our RT for the next 10 years
and be good at it. He will never be crazy athletic with that size but at RT we won't need him to be crazy athletic, just not a problem.

(03-26-2023, 07:59 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I don't want Freeland.  Give me McClendon instead.  

No to Zone Tackles please. Enough of trying to put square pegs into round holes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023 OL Draft Prospects Group Assessments - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-27-2023, 06:22 PM