Poll: Receive or Defer
Receive
Defer
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which do you prefer? What should the Bengals do?
(03-27-2023, 10:34 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Too many variables. I think a lot depends on who we are playing, where, weather etc. I like the killer instinct of wanting the hall first, but hope there some research involved other than, screw it we want the ball first.

Oh yeah, have to take into account everything. I just thought it was cool as every other team defers almost all the time.

To change that up and have the balls to take it first and go down and score a TD shows almost arrogant confidence and I love it.

(03-28-2023, 08:13 AM)Sled21 Wrote: It all depends on how the team is playing and who they are playing. Deferring and letting the other team score is bad, while deferring and getting a 3 and out is huge. Receiving and then scoring is huge, while receiving and going 3 and out puts you in a hole. If your defense is playing tough and your offense is struggling, it's best to defer. If it's the other way around, it's best to take the ball.

All true as well Sled. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which do you prefer? What should the Bengals do? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-28-2023, 02:11 PM