Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Who’s the guy you want in the first.
Darnell Washington - man among boys.  Devastating blocker both inline and in space.  Great hands.  Just a great target for third down and the red zone.  His film is amazing.   Saw him catch a pass facing the QB on the edge and the safety ran full tilt into him for the tackle with a 5 yard sprinting start.   The safety bounced a full 3-5 yards backwards and looked dazed.

I think between Jonah, Carmen and Ford we will have a good starting right tackle with good depth.  The line is good for this year.

I'd follow that with Tajae Spears in the 2nd (won't be there in the 3rd).  Guy can do it all.   I have not seen it, but I hear his blitz pickups are good and I've seen his running and catching.   He is elite at both with amazing acceleration.  

Karl Brooks in the 3rd as a 3 technique

Hunter Luepke fullback out of North Dakota State.   Good runner, great receiver and a stud blocker.   Our running game would be amazing.  And both he and Spears can block or catch so not as predictable as it might seem with both on the field.

and BPA for the last 3 picks.

That would check all my necessary boxes really.   I want our offense to be unstoppable.  Add Washington, Spears and Luepke to our current offense and offseason acquisitions and it will be really, really hard to stop us
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who’s the guy you want in the first. - 3wt - 03-28-2023, 02:20 PM