Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're not winning anything without Dalton.
(12-21-2015, 01:27 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The Texans are 7-7 and leading the AFCS on the strength of their defense. The 49ers were ranked 31st in total defense. Are you really comparing the two?

I guess you're saying Dalton and McCarron are equals because Dalton had 1 bad game out of 12? Give ME a break. I actually like McCarron as our backup, but the love fest for him (fueled by hate for Dalton) has been a tad ridiculous.

The point of my response is that Andy Dalton lead the Bengals to a terrible loss to a terrible team even though everyone was talking about how "amazing" he was, yet McCarron comes in on short notice, beats a team pretty nicely and gets scoffed at like he's some nobody.

The Texans are leading the AFCS, thats great for them but that doesn't make them a good team. If that's the case, the Redskins should be called a good team too. Don't get me wrong, I think Dalton's been good this season, but people need to stop acting like he's the holy grail. The Dalton lead Bengals didn't just "have a bad game" against the Texans. They lost absolutely incredibly bad against a team they should have decimated, on OUR home turf I might add.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We're not winning anything without Dalton. - Matt_Crimson - 12-21-2015, 01:49 AM