Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals hosted DL Basham and Street
(03-29-2023, 08:40 AM)Bengalpool Wrote: Street played with Pratt and Hill at NC State. If the Bengals like familiarity as much as I believe they do, Street could end up a Bengal. It might depend on how the draft plays out as well, so don't hold your breath.

I believe the Bengals will be eyeing DL/TE in R1. McDonald, N. Smith, Kancey, and Mayer are the top names that come to mind.

R2 could be Felix Anudike-Uzomah (his stock is rising though), Gervon Dexter, Sam LaPorta, and Tucker Kraft.

If we come out without a DL in the first 3 rounds, I could see Street in stripes. It may happen regardless.

Didn't know that about Street, thanks Bengalpool. Don't know much about Tarell Basham either besides this thread and I really 
liked Boogie in college and last year for the Bills. Wanted us to draft Boogie Basham. All for adding pass rushers whether at 3-tech
or EDGE and having the best competition possible.

Also like McDonald, Nolan Smith and Kalijah Kancey. I like Karl Brooks in the mid rounds as a 3-tech.

Anudike-Uzomah, Gervon Dexter sound great to me in the 2nd round. Might have to trade up for Uzomah though, like you said, 
his stock is rising.

(03-29-2023, 09:42 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Do people see Gunter as someone the Bengals need to keep?
Gunter seems the most likely DL on the chopping block on cut days aside from maybe Tufele.

I like Gunter and Tufele. Tupou is the one I see on his way out. Tufele in my opinion is much better than Tupou from what I saw
last season and has a higher upside. Gunter also has high upside and gained strength much quicker than I thought he would. His
weakness was he needed to get in the weight room. He clearly took that to heart as a rookie. He has great length and has good
hands in evading blocks and has moves already.

My darkhorse this year might just be Jeffrey Gunter as an EDGE for us.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals hosted Tarell Basham and Kentavious Street - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-29-2023, 02:27 PM
Tarell Basham a Bengal - Clark W Griswold - 04-05-2023, 12:25 PM